The new Reformer is built with a chassis 17cm/6.69" wide by 32mm/1.26" thick, with a Mounting and Gluing system with Respiga, which makes the equipment much more robust, durable and stable. .
Considered the main apparatus of the Pilates method, in addition to the Mat was the apparatus in which Joseph Pilates created a defined order of exercises.
In it we can carry out an extensive list of exercises, with different levels of difficulties.
- Safety lock for fixing the Foot Bar;
- Ergonomic and Removable Shoulder Pads;
- Spring tension regulation bar with 3 levels of regulation, allowing a greater variety of spring tension;
- Its rail consists of 8 wheels with imported bearings, which allow a smooth and silent glide;
- Upholstered in high density foam and waterproof courvin with anti-fungus treatment;
- Made of certified solid wood;
- Carbon steel and nickel plated springs.
For studios that offer a more personalized service, the Contemporary Reformer is essential. It allows a wide variety of exercises, combined or not with other equipment (ball, spine corrector, bands, isotoner), as well as its use by people of any level of physical condition.
24 Months in the structural part of the Equipment (Wood and Stainless Steel).
06 Months on springs, plastic parts, ropes, handles, locks, carabiners and blocks.
03 Months in upholstery, foams, rubbers and courvin.
01 pair of hand straps
01 pair of foot straps
01 jumping board
02 stainless steel rods
01 pair of strings
*All products have a production and delivery time of 30 to 45 days on standard shipping.
For express deliveries, 5 to 10 days, please contact us.
For more information read our Shipping Policy on Quick Links at the bottom of the page.