The Tower Reformer is an equipment that will make your Pilates studio more functional and with much more exercise possibilities due to the combination of two traditional REFORMER and WALL UNIT devices. It allows a wide variety of exercises, combined or not with other small equipment (ball, spine corrector, bands, isotoner, etc.), as well as its use by people of any level of physical condition.
It is very popular in Pilates studios, especially those with a more personalized service.
- Its rail consists of 8 wheels with imported bearings, which allow a smooth and silent glide;
- Upholstered in agglomerated polyurethane foam and high-strength waterproof courvin;
- Made of certified solid wood;
- Polished and certified 304 stainless steel structure (2.0mm/0.08" thick);
- Carbon steel and nickel plated springs;
- It accompanies simple towers with several variations for the use of pulleys.
If you want your Pilates Studio to be more functional, the Tower Reformer is the right choice. It offers much more exercise possibilities, as it brings together in one device the features of two other equipment: Reformer and Wall Unit. The Tower Reformer is also indicated for studios that provide a more personalized service, since it can be used by people of any level of physical condition, and, combined or not with other accessories (ball, spine corrector, bands, isotoner), offers a wide range of exercises.
24 Months in the structural part of the Equipment (Wood and Stainless Steel).
06 Months on springs, plastic parts, ropes, handles, locks, carabiners and blocks.
03 Months in upholstery, foams, rubbers and courvin.
01 pair of hand straps
01 pair of foot straps
01 pair of strings
01 mat converter
01 jumping board
01 tower with 19 rings
08 tower springs
05 springs in cart
01 Roll Down bar
01 security loop seven rings