The new Step Chair is manufactured in solid wood panel with 30mm/1.18" thickness, which makes the equipment much more robust, durable and stable.
Although the design of the chair is relatively simple, there are a multitude of exercises that can be performed on it, strengthening not only the muscles of the powerhouse, but also the arms and legs.
- Although the chair's design is relatively simple, there are a multitude of exercises that can be performed on them, strengthening not only the muscles of the powerhouse, but also the arms and legs.
- Click Easy System for Spring Regulation an exclusivity in the market that only Equipilates has;
- Walking sticks with 5 height levels;
- Two pedals with independent movements can be locked to act as a single movement base;
- Rounded anatomical pedals, allowing to work the curvature of the feet;
- Carbon steel and nickel plated springs;
- Upholstered in high density foam and waterproof courvin with anti-fungus treatment.
The Contemporary Step Chair offers an immense possibility of exercise. With it, it is possible to work the strengthening of the upper body (neck, arm, shoulders), as well as the lower part (glutes and legs). The Contemporary Step Chair is also useful for speeding recovery from injuries and relieving muscle pain. And it does all this by providing exercises with greater resistance against the body.
24 Months in the structural part of the Equipment (Wood and Stainless Steel).
06 Months on springs, plastic parts, ropes, handles, locks, carabiners and blocks.
03 Months in upholstery, foams, rubbers and courvin.
01 Pair of Stainless Canes
01 stick lock pedal